Sesame seeds are tiny, oil-rich seeds that grow in pods on the Sesamum indicum plant.
Unhulled seeds have the outer, edible husk intact, while hulled seeds come without the husk.
The hull gives the seeds a golden-brown hue. Hulled seeds have an off-white color but turn brown when roasted.
Sesame seeds have many potential health benefits and have been used in folk medicine for thousands of years.
Health Benefits Of White Sesame:
1. Good Source of Fiber
2. May Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides
3. Nutritious Source of Plant Protein
4. May Help Lower Blood Pressure
5. May Support Healthy Bones
6. May Reduce Inflammation
7. Good Source of B Vitamins
8. May Aid Blood Cell Formation
9. May Aid Blood Sugar Control
10. Rich in Antioxidants