This Product organically grown by our farmers.
Sprouted mung beans contain fewer calories but have more antioxidants and amino acids.
- High Antioxidant Levels May Reduce Chronic Disease Risk. …
- Antioxidants Vitexin and Isovitexin May Prevent Heat Stroke. …
- May Lower “Bad” LDL Cholesterol Levels, Reducing Heart Disease Risk.
- One cup (7 ounces or 202 grams) of boiled mung beans contains (3):
- Calories: 212
- Fat: 0.8 grams
- Protein: 14.2 grams
- Carbs: 38.7 grams
- Fiber: 15.4 grams
- Folate (B9): 80% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Manganese: 30% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 24% of the RDI
- Vitamin B1: 22% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 20% of the RDI
- Iron: 16% of the RDI
- Copper: 16% of the RDI
- Potassium: 15% of the RDI
- Zinc: 11% of the RDI
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6 and selenium
These beans are one of the best plant-based sources of protein.